Friday, May 21, 2021

THE PAINTING I LEFT BEHIND


The painting I left behind,

Become treasured to April Ayer.

For 2 years she worked for the Abbey of the Promised land.

Volunteer ministry for healing and retreat.

She wonders who did this painting?


I was touched that my painting hung proudly in her office.

It was huge and heavy, to the dumpster I hesitated.

Impressive the 1st time she saw, she said "This is mine."

She told me she hides the painting in the safe room.

And she told me, "Many people love it, and want the painting."


The painting was unfinished when I came to Carmel.

I painted over with a red rose.

Over the years the sun ruins the painting.

I painted over a couple of layers of a face lady silhouette.

Around her head a circle with melting crayon.

In the center was a silhouette tree.

At last I added 3 hearts weaving together symbolic of Mother Nature.

I stand beside her and she expressed her feeling,

And I saw she was wiping her tears.

The next day she came to our place.

Impressive more artworks of mine and stunned by the colorful.

She said, "It was beautiful and asked to take some home."

Waiting for me to decide in a month.

I gave her 9 pieces, hung proudly in our monastery.

I thank God for this magical moment.

How happy my parents are,

Excited to see my artworks hung proudly on the wall.

Display along with all the original artists.

 

The Abbey of the Promised land established for 2 years.

Unfortunately, all their hard work have to be ended.

Because the leader (Mary Jones) was diagnosed with cancer.

God mercy has taken her home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment