Tuesday, May 25, 2021

GOD'S CREATURES


GOD'S CREATURES
5/24/2021
 
Drizzling gloomy morning weddings in the garden.
The asparagus field took half of the space.
Last Saturday I just added 2 more layers of fences.
I saw the tip of the asparagus that had been eaten.

This morning to my surprise weeding the Johnson grass.
It was so near, I saw something crawling out the hole.
Luckily I wear my glasses.
5 little baby rabbits still closing their eyes.
Now I have to open the door wide.
Their precious life depends on their mother.

In our front door there is another intruder.
A troubled bird, 4 times trying to make a nest. 
Terrible, all your hard work we are sorry to destroy.
When a mail delivery or visitor comes!
They will complain, the bird unpleasantly dropping.

Then another surprise sr. Maria found 5 duck eggs.
What a surprise! A pair of Canadian geese,
Showing off their 3 cute babies.
Living in the country encounters God's creatures.
Spring the sign of giving birth to new life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment