Friday, October 15, 2021

Happy 10th years Anniversity to Paper For Water

Happy 10 years Anniversary to Paper For Water Oct 16, 2021. Congratulation!
Even though I can't be there with you in person to celebrate your 10th year anniversary, I wish someday I could. But I will be there with you in the spirit. What a blessing to be a part of your journey for the last 5 years! Because of you, I have learned so many things. To help other people by God's gifts and not to wasting God's talents. God gave each of us a coin and our job is to multiply the coins. Our hands have to be full of the goodness we do for other people, especially those who are unfortunate. May the Lord continue to bless your missions and make them grow stronger and stronger every year.









 




Photo By: TanDo



Photo:By TanDo

No comments:

Post a Comment