Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THE CROSS OF HOPE



THE CROSS OF HOPE

When I look upon the cross
Jesus is there alone oh-oh!
Surrounding me is all darkness,
but the Cross gives me some light.
How can I understand What You’re undergone?
How can I feel the pain You went through?
How do I know what really happened?
I can I see the heaven has opened? Oh Lord! Oh-Lord....
When I see the leaves were fallen down,
I remember You had been crucified oh Lord
you forgive the enemies they’re hurting You all over
with words and actions that pierces into your heart.
How struggle you must feel being abandon by your Father,
I try to trace my life to His; to live my life like Him
to Surrender! To Surrender! To Surrender!

HBTT
This peom also have a song to go along, but I cannot post it in here to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment