Friday, December 24, 2010

 
A Happy Gift
 
One night,
One biting cold night
At that time, in the sky,
There was strange star. It was very bright
It showed the kings how to find
“One Baby, who would be Christ!”

This night,
The bells are ringing
Jingle! Jingle! And jingle. . .
To wake everythings from their sleeping!
And, people are crowding
In the church to revering Christ. . .

Oh, my Christ!
A tiptop gift,
God gives me heaps
In my soul, there is great leap
And, it is full of believes
With me, Caritas is so deep! ! !

This time,
He is smiling
He is whispering
He is listening
To me. . . and I am also smiling
Because his peace is filling in me!

24/12/2009
Vu Thuy
Caritas means the love of the God. 
***Thank you chi Thuy a Happy Gift is a gift to share!!!
 Vu Thuy recitting

No comments:

Post a Comment