Friday, May 26, 2023

A Message From Morning Glory Flower


*********


A MESSAGE FROM MORNING GLORY FLOWER

MT 25:14-30
A Morning Glory are the most delicate flowers,
The petals like a soft silky fabric.
Blue sky, luminous center star.
Despite the drizzle, soggy, and gloomy day.
How amazing and cheerful it was,
To a gardener who planted the first time.
Graciously burgeon like a fairy-tale land.
Delightful display in the morning sunrise.
Awe! And it conveys a heartfelt message.
That our creative talents are for the honor,
glory, and praise God.
He delights in us and He delights in our abilities to create.
Be creative and let our creativity thrive.
Our voices, our services, our abilities, our life
Is to do God's will.
Yes, Let thy will be done! Let thy will be done!

****

"Father, I come to you now in all humility and meekness. Laying aside my goals, plans, agendas, wants, needs, and will. Lord, regardless of how I feel, I desire Your will be done in my life. Lord, use me as you see fit. I'll go where you send me. I'll speak what you tell me to speak. I'll do what you ask me to do. Father, make me sensitive to Your Spirit and leading. Help me to recognize Your voice. Help me to obey Your voice. Help me to say with Jesus, not my will, but Your will be done. Thank You for having patience with me and loving me."

In Jesus’s name, Amen.


HBTT
Có thể là hình ảnh về hoa
Tất cả cảm xúc:
Thân Hồng và Tan Do

No comments:

Post a Comment