Friday, February 26, 2021

CREATIVITY TAKE COURAGE

 

CREATIVITY TAKES COURAGE


Many people don’t realize
That creativity hidden inside of you
It desire to manifest, it desire to speak to you
It desire for you to take action
It desire for you to take courage.
Do you know that creativity
Gives glory to God,
The God of our creation
He hidden a treasure,
Which you have to dig
Dig deeper and deeper
The true artist of all
He calls an army of artists,
Not too fearful walking an extra mile.


I feel a nudging, and I am pushing back
With millions of reasons why?
He is choosing me
For many darkest nights, I am awaking.
A conflict within myself, a hidden artist.
How come I let many opportunities slipping by.
And there is a light, a bright light.........

 Where is a  missing key?  I feel lockout.

I feel God asking?
To go to the unknown.
Let my desire be united with your will O Lord.
Let me not be afraid to try.

 


Amen.

Sr.Agatha
 FAITHFULNESS (2)

"God didn't call me to be successful, He called me to be faithful."  By: Mother Teresa of Calcutta
 
 

--7/29/2020
O God helps me to be faithful to you.
When my prayer was dry as a desert.
O God helps me to be faithful to you.
When my emotional sometimes up and down like a wave.    
O God helps me to be faithful to you.
When in doubt and tribulation, like a ship shaking in an ocean storm.
O God helps me to be faithful to you.
When others misunderstanding me.
O God helps me to be faithful to you.
When so many fears can become an obstacle.
O God helps me to be faithful to you,
When I have to deal each new day with uncertainty.
Faithfulness! Faithfulness!  Which my soul desires O God.

No comments:

Post a Comment