Saturday, February 9, 2019

21 YEARS REFLECTION OF GOD PRECIOUS GIFTS







21 YEARS REFLECTION OF GOD PRECIOUS GIFTS
                   "With God, all things are possible!"

         As time marches from dawn to dusk.  Days, months and years swiftly passing like a wind, and like a river constantly nonstop flowing.  Often time I feel lost in the current of times, into the shadow, I tend to forget what I have achieved and accomplished in 21 years.  Tireless efforts and hard works are gently being kept silence.  Today suddenly the Lord inspires me to put it down to writing as something to be grateful, to be cherished, and to remember to praise to the Lord for what He has bestowed upon his lowly servants.  Thank God for the precious unique gifts!



Numerous of my artworks are being born in many years starting in 1998.
       


 *In March 1999- 11th  grade I received an overall award (best of show) contest of Long Beach, Mississippi Historical society's drawing in pen-ink an old house.

in Algebra I and II class.  I won twice the 1st place of the book cover design contest.

       *In 2000- 12th grade I won the 1st place of drawing Christmas card contest. My 1st Vietnamese poem got published in the Holy Rosary sister newsletter. I got selected twice by the teacher among 4 best students to exhibit artworks in Louisiana University, competing with many other schools, the students' artwork all are outstanding.  It was a great honor to be there and to see it in person. Then in my own school the end of the year they exhibited many of my projects, many of my art pieces got an award ribbons as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. 
       
      *In 2001-Graphic design I.  The teacher selected 5 best projects, and I was so surprised to be the last one got chosen and have it exhibited along the hallway of the college.

       *In 2002-The end of the semester the teacher vote 1 of my project.  I sold one piece of my drawing in pen and ink-pointillism.
                                        
       *In 2002-2007 I did numerous knitting scarfs, hats, 2 sweaters, 2 baby blankets.  Most of it for gifts, and some donated to the hospital for babies.
    
         *In 2007- My uncle use one of my design for "May Da Ve Ngan".  cover. A Poem book.

      *In 2008-I contributed my artworks, poetry, and writing a short story to a Vietnamese website www.dunglac.org.  In 2013 the website sadly got closed, due to the person management death.


     *In 2010-The dunglac website have a poetry contest "Sen Giua Lay"  a series of my artworks got published in the book and the book cover.

     

     *In 2011-The Dublin in Ireland magazine published my artwork in the back cover and 1 page explaining of the picture "The Seal Of Carmel".  Mount Carmel vol.59 in Ireland also published my first English poem "God Whisper Through Nature".


  *In 2011-My uncle in VN used 1 of my artworks for front book cover. "45 Ky Uc va Uoc Mo" book cover in 4 vol.      

*In 2012-My 2nd poem got published in Mount Carmel vol.60 "A Boundless Joy"

   







     *In 2014- A friend In Germany have asked me to do a book cover for his first poem book for Vietnamese Martyrs.






    *In 2015- My first 6 poems got selected in the collection of Religious Poems volume 5.  "Co Mot Vuon Tho Dao. My 1st CD has been born "Trai Tim Goi Moi." along with Dong Khe 2 poems and 5 songs.


***From 2011-2015 My poems and artworks also got published in monthly Vietnamese in Missouri The Heart Of Our Lady "Trai Tim Duc Me" magazine by the Co-Redemption monks.  About a dozen times.  One poem even got published twice about for Mother's Day "Mung Ngay Hien Mau".

I thank God the greatest treasure are my poems have composed into 10 beautiful songs by 4 Vietnamese musicians. One special one is the "Trai Tim Goi Moi". Imprimatur. By NS Nguyen Van Hien.


1.Trai Tim Goi Moi-NS Nguyen Van Hien

2. Ga Ngheo Trung Thuc-NS Pham Trung
3.Cung Chua Dan Guitar-NS Pham Trung
4. Rabbouni-NS Nguyen Dung
5.5 Sac Hoa-NS Nguyen Dung
6.Xin Duoc Di Mai-TN va NS Nguyen Dung
7.Trang Thanh Bong Me-TN
8.Anh Sang Phuc Sinh-TN
9.The Cross Of Hope-TN
10.Bong Chieu Ta-NS Nguyen Dung
 
  

***From (2016-2019)-I was called to do something difference folding origami.  My goal is to fold about 100 balls (Kusudama) each year for Paper For Water.  In 2018 one of the water wells in Liberia was named after me.  Paper For Water with Sister Agatha Yen Pham.  I was totally moving. The tears of joy that the Lord used me as his instruments.

As I concluding these reflections.  In 1999, in the beginning, I told the Lord if I won the contest it will be donated all for charity, and He makes it possible, and what He gave me are beyond my dream.  What an amazing mystery unfolding.  In 2015 I thought I stop doing projects, but not yet! 


I thank the Lord with all of my heart and with all of my soul.  I am your little pencil, do with me as you wish.


Love you, Lord

Sr.Agatha Yen Pham


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment