Sunday, November 6, 2016

HBTT Kusudama

 I don't know what to name this, 6 cranes in the nest. Created on Oct 29, 2016. 6 pieces of paper size 8x8 for the ball and 6 pieces of paper size 4x4 for the crane. For a long time I wanted to fold a crane ball, so happy now that I can design my own.
 Mosaic designer by L.Katerina-fold by me 30 units
 Clematis, created on Nov 3, 2016. After folding about 100 kusudama for Paper for Water, God gives me the grace created this beautiful Clematis flowers. It takes 60 units-size 4X4 (15) cut 1/2 (30) on the white paper, and pink 4x4(15) cut in 1/2 (30). No clue, need a small tip scissor to cut the petals.


Peonies. I combine two designer ideas into one one my ideas-this one take lot of patience, because I have to color each petals, fold and unfold.This takes 90 units, 30 unit of the ball, and 60 units of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment