Monday, May 13, 2013

Miracle Gifts to HBTT

Book Cover from HBTT  -inside co bai hat Trai Tim Moi Goi

Book Cover from HBTT (this was unexpected)  without consulting to me.
 
 

This peom book I got from an award "Cau do kinh Thanh" Quyen Tho cua Dong Khe-then we got to be a close friend couple years later-she gave me great encouragement to paint-not composing poem but to foster my painting-but then I choses both.  I am very grateful to God and to her for many miracles I have been received.

Qua tang cua Nhac Si Pham Trung Hai cuon CD tuyet voi

Qua tang tuyet voi cua CBG-he open to me to see extraordinary things in ordinary days.  God blesses his works and his great contribution to this world.

I drew this picture for my final vows invitation cards and holy cards.

2 Book marks design from my uncle
his inpiration ideas-without my input or asking (arts-and poem from HBTT) He gave to me a whole boxes.  He printed out 2000 pieces and 1000 pieces to the Benidictine sister that like it.  I was very surprise to received this gifts.  Unexpected!
I love this 4 volume poems books was a gift from father TTT. (published 2012)
He sended to my uncle from Saigon-from Saigon to my cousin-from cousin to my mom house-from my mom house to my Convent-It was a long period of time more than 1/2 of the year, but it was worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment