Saturday, March 4, 2023

A series of lime green background artworks











I haven't doing artworks for the last 3 months.  I did origami.  So I ask God's to give me inspiring to do artworks and he did.  Within 2 weeks I finished 6 pieces.  At first I saw one of my yellow painting bottle is getting dry, the yellow color catch my eyes, the bottle telling me I need to use this.  So I squirt the yellow color on canvas, blue, and white.  Only 3 colors make this lime green, the color is so vibrant, and It go so well with the hot-pink strip color.  
Please supporting for a good cause. These artworks are an original designs were handmade by an artist nun. 100 % of the sales will go to help with the cost of rebuilding St. Mary Catholic Church Rocky Boy Reservation in Montana, which serves the Native Americans. The Church accidentally being burned by fire 3 years ago. Thank you again! May God bless you, and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment